Saturday, November 5, 2011

Saturday Morning

Not so Saturday Saturday....
The morning started with a slew of emails from the big job while teaching and finishing training for the little job.  So, this weekend could be called weekcontinued.  But, I did manage to get off to breakfast thanks to Justin and our lack of eggs in the fridge.  And the Michigan game is on in the background...so points for that in my multitasking day!

Now that we are over the AM hurdle of weekcontinued.  I'm attempting to decide if I should be painting, or cleaning or resting next.  I'm optimistic that all 3 can be done at once, but I'm not totally sold that is possible.

With more upcoming travel and holidays, it seems this is the weekend to take a moment and test hibernation a bit, however...I have all these creative ideas running around my brain and I'd like to let them out.

Perhaps that is what Sunday is for?

No comments:

Post a Comment