Saturday, November 5, 2011

Stunned

After my last post I just reread some of my older posts.  I was stunned and shocked at some of what I read.  I remembered all of it and remembered writing it...but most amazingly I noted what changed and what is the same.  There  is so much strength, direction, and perspective in those previous posts.  Some are amazingly written (if I do say so myself) and I get a sense of how grounded and still I was.

Since those posts I have gone back to trying to fit everything in a nice little box...Fail!!  I now find myself wondering what that is all about for me?  I will have to think on it a bit.  Deep down I am still a fan of my loose tangled ends that will never be completely tied, and I adore those moments when I am free and following my own list.

But on the surface there is still a desire to be labeled and put on the bookshelf of society as:
successful
happy
in a relationship
stable
etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment