Saturday, October 29, 2011

Long ago and far away....

Was I time when I blogged!  And now I'm back.  Not sure what caused the time off...or what is causing the time back, but I am simply grateful for the clicking of keys.  A lot has happened in the last year.

I wanted to post a bit about perspective today.  I am easily discouraged lately...except in those moments when I am able to step back and look at the big picture.  Perspective is key to understanding.  The front row of a movie theater is a totally different film than the last row of a movie theater. I have to keep reminding myself to get up a move to where I can see everything!

I live with a wonderful man, and am lucky enough to have 2 creative and challenging jobs in a recession. 

I am starting to form my vision of what else to do with myself, and writing is still there.  I'm not sure where, but it keeps resurfacing.  So, in an effort to listen to the little voices..I am typing, and will type again soon!

2 comments:

  1. Welcome back! Gratitude is everything and a huge perspective adjuster.

    Can't wait to see you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jer! Nice to be back, and super excited to see you too! I keep feeling more and more like I should take the greatest hits of New York and Chicago and make them into one Uber City...perhaps that is what Detroit will be in 20 years....

    ReplyDelete