Sunday, April 11, 2010

Meet the Grumpy Old Southern Dude

So I just forked about $4K over to the government for my taxes...and now I am listening to this grumpy old Southern dude on Meet the Press talk about how he plans to spend it.  Grumble, when did people start voting for grumpy old southern dudes.....more importantly when are they going to stop!! I am pretty open minded and can see both sides of most arguments.  I would even go so far to say that I am not party specific when it comes to politics...But, I can't get behind crazy..just can't do it.

For the record, I have lived in the south, and love it.  And not everyone there falls under this unbrella.

That's it for now, Hillary is sitting in front of a Stickley sideboard in one of my favorite finishes, I must focus on admiring that : )









1 comment:

  1. Rumor has it she may soon be sitting on the Supreme Court

    ReplyDelete