Monday, April 5, 2010

Aprilness

Seemed like I should title these by month since that's about all the bloggin' that's happening these days!  Tonight I am hanging out with one of my favorite new things in my life....PARIS!

She's a sweet "little" thing and belongs to an even sweeter guy I know. She's one of those body pillow dogs, you know the ones you can sleep on.  She is also the reason they invented the furminator--which by the way, is quite effective.  I'm keeping her company while her owner works long hours, and we are getting along quite well.  Its amazing how well the commands I used on my dogs work on her--I must be tapped into doggie lingo!

Its warming up here, which is great, and my work load is a bit lighter this month. Taxes are done and apartment is clean....this means I am running out of excuses not to go to the gym....hmmmm, might be a good thing. Pants are starting to fit funny.  Not funny ha ha..more like funny weird...

I am realizing this blog is less and less about design and art...since I'm just not doing it right now. Its all happening and forming in the background of my mind (oh my god, Paris just laid by the door and sighed...too cute, misses her owner).  I am sure the art will burst out when its ready, but right now its all cooking in there.  Just like all my pregnant friends' babies are.  Yes, ALL of my friends seem to be pregnant, well not all, but tons...its that time of life when I can't make the baby blankets fast enough!  Anyway the art will jump out when its ready :o)

On another note...the "official" switch to Heidi Katherine seems to be closer than I thought...fingers crossed that I haven't already jinxed it. You will be notified here on the blog, and probably via skywriting and a new ice cream flavor called "about damn time" 


TTFN, and hugs to you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment